Whatever your industry, Arbill is committed to helping your company ensure workplace safety. Our full suite of safety training and consulting options, including site assessments and audits, gap analysis, staff augmentation and industrial hygiene services are provided by highly experienced and certified EHS professionals.
- Check your gauges, instruments, oil, coolant and battery levels and that terminals are not corroded
- Ensure you don’t have any leaking fluids
- Check that the tires are inflated properly and are free from cuts or breaks
- Are your PTO (power take off) shields in place?
- Are the ROPS (rollover protective structures) set properly and in good condition?
- Check that your mirrors are clean, in place and working
- Test your breaks
- Wear a seat belt
- Confirm you have a proper / working fire extinguisher
- Is there a complete first aid kit available?
- Did you test your lights and flashers?
- Clear your platform from debris, grease, dust and clutter
- Did you remember to set your parking brake?
- Check your surroundings for pedestrians or vehicles
- Check that your slow moving vehicle (SMV) emblem is highly visible and in good condition
- Follow traffic laws
- Properly hitch and attach equipment to the draw bar
- Watch for obstructions and carry loads low to the ground
- Protect yourself from severe weather
- Wear clothing that could get caught in moving parts.
- Get on / off a moving tractor
- Drive on steep slopes, through ditches or over rough terrain
- Tow implements with chains, cables or ropes
- Carry other passengers unless equipped with an instructor seat
- Work under a loader bucket or implement
- Service the tractor with the engine running
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ARBILL’S COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO SAFETY!
*All fields are required.